Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Grammar Post

Transitions between Ideas

" The most convincing ideas in the world, expressed in the most beautiful sentences, will move no one unless those ideas are properly connected. Unless readers can move easily from one thought to another, they will surely find something else to read or turn on the television...."

I was just navigating the web and came across these attention grabbing sentences, which I thought were pretty nice. This web site is full of all kinds of information for all types of grammar issues that one might have.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, these are tricky for me sometimes. I'm usually pretty good, but every now and then I get stuck. The website you suggested has a lot of good ideas, too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I feel like there is so much information my brain is on overload. Maby I will have to turn it off for the day. Seriosly lots of good info. Thank you

    ReplyDelete